BC Boards

Anyone heard about Mick?

I emailed the OP - from the Boards - this morning. Haven't heard anything.

I did that too a few days ago and haven't heard back. I fear the worst has happened. :rolleyes:

I'm crossing my fingers it was good, not bad. If it were me, and something had happened to Buddy, I'd be on the boards soon, for sympathy and understanding. Whereas, if it were nothing to worry about and I was busy, I'd forget to come in and update.

At least that's my optimistic side coming out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mary

I'm crossing my fingers it was good, not bad. If it were me, and something had happened to Buddy, I'd be on the boards soon, for sympathy and understanding. Whereas, if it were nothing to worry about and I was busy, I'd forget to come in and update.

At least that's my optimistic side coming out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mary

Yes, that's a thought. Maybe if everything turned out okay, he/she wouldn't come back to the boards. I agree--if something bad happened to Scooter, this is the first place I'd come for support! Never thought of it that way. "Is the glass half full or half empty?" :rolleyes:

Mick is doing fine. It looks like he just scratched his throat. In fact, right before I took him to the vet, he started running around and eating his kibble.

I feel bad not posting an update sooner. Things have been so crazy lately with a sick grandmother and insane work stuff. Thankfully, Mick is good. In fact, he had a really good herding lesson the next night, although, I think the sheep were trying to kill me.

That's great! I'm glad he's ok. I was fearing the worst. Glad to hear everything is ok.

That's wonderful news! :rolleyes: As you can see by all the concerned posts, we take our community seriously--furry and human! :D Sorry to hear about all the craziness in your life. I know how that goes. Hang in there! :D