BC Boards

Hi Again & New Puppy & some awww pics

Hi Again,

I have been a member for a while, but somehow managed to forget my user-name & password along with getting a new laptop, I just couldn't manage to get signed on to the boards again. Anyway, long story short I re-registered, I was Zorra's Pappy before.

Some news, my girlfriend and I recently adopted a new puppy. Her name is Chloe and she is a cutie. She is not a BC, but not everyone is perfect :rolleyes: . The shelter I adopted her from said their best guess is that she is a mix between a Collie and and Australian Shepard....either way we don't care, she is perfect.

Let me know your guess, I know it's hard to guess while she's a pup, it may become more apparent as she gets older.

Chloe7.jpg

Chloe10.jpg

Chloe8.jpg

Chloe5.jpg

Chloe6.jpg

And my absolute favorite picture of both our girls

Chloe3.jpg

No guesses from me, but she is a cutie!

Actually, she has very similar coloring to my first dog that I had when I was a girl, and she was was a Husky/St Bernard mix. I don't think that's what you have, though.

Welcome back. Great pictures. Both of your dogs are cool :rolleyes: She's going to be a great dog too.