BC Boards

New member says Hi!

I am new around here and just wanted to say hi and introduce my dog, Moxie she is a border collie mix we adopted from the humane society when she was 6 months old and now she is 1.5 years old. She loves hiking and playing soccer. She is a real cutie but we are having a few training issues with her because of her past and haven't been able to resolve. So that is why I came looking for more information about her breed specifically and see if I help her with some of her problems and I ran across this forum. I look forward to chatting with everyone. =)

post-7654-1183489166_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the boards. That's great that you adopted her from the humane society. I like her coloring. That's where I got Black Jack. I still don't know why I'm so lucky to have such a good dog.

Welcome! Moxie sure is cute! We also got our boy from the local shelter, how do these amazing dogs end up there?

I'm sure you will find tons of great info here, I am always amazed at how giving and careing folks are here when someone comes with problems and questions.

Welcome! Moxie is adorible! I know it can be tough with a shelter dog and the different blessings and problems they bring. One of my dogs was a 3rd me down from a shelter and she took almost a year to fully potty train (that was fun :rolleyes: )but she's also the sweetest, most loving, most loyal and (now) well behaved of my pack. She knows she was saved and I'm sure Moxie does too!