BC Boards

Poppys 's Fear of ...Gas?? (TMI)

Whenever we blow raspberries or if our toddler son has gas, Poppy will swing around and look at his butt. I wonder what ever happened to him to make him do that? He looks ashamed I swear!!!

Lol...

LOL :rolleyes: Isn't that great? No one will have any doubts when you blame him for "mistakes" that weren't his...

Our dog does that too, if she has gas she's out of the room in two seconds flat. lol. I'm not sure why they do that. But it's kind of funny, in a weird way. lol. God Bless

lol. Maybe its the Science Diet? But Riven never seems to get it. I've never heard or smelled her "gas". The cat on the otherhand can run you out of the room. He looks at his rear like what the heck was that?!??!?! If we laugh at him he looks ashamed. I tell him I'd be ashamed too if I was him.

They are on Nutro all natural lamb and rice so we are lucky in that they never have gas...lol.

So I'm guessing he used to fart alot before we got him or something as he seems to know they come out of the butt..lol.

He was wormy and kind of gassy when we first got him as the breeder had only wormed him once.

Beth, that's a funny story!

I wish mine would be so well manered as some of your dogs above. He even burps without any shame, right in your face. I've wrongly accused my husband a few times of it until I had proof that our lil' angel was the one burping like a sailor :rolleyes:

LOL Kessie just looks at her rear end and seems to be wondering what the xxxx that was all about.

She burps in your face too. Depending on what she had for dinner (raw), that's not nice of her at all :rolleyes:

What does TMI mean, btw?

omg- that is funny. Yeah I guess I'd rather have an uptight gas phobic dog, rather than one that delights in gas bombing me out in a car or other small enclosed area...rofl.

Originally posted by AK dog doc:

Too Much Information

Thanks

I don't think it's too much information though :rolleyes: . Judging by the looks Kessie sends after her farts, these are important and serious matters!

Oh yes, car farting :D ...in a Nissan Micra even a small BC can be very effective.

Traveler was sitting on the kitchen floor the first time he, um, flatulated. It must have tickled, because he turned around and looked at his bottom and then up at me with a look that said, "What was that." He eats so much sand and grass and poop that his digestive tract stays in an uproar, so he is always either farting, burbing or diarrhea-ing. The vet and I are ready to just let him do his thing. He gets Forbid in his food, but we can't figure out what to substitute for sand and grass.