BC Boards

Nursery

Shoofly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea, You should see him now! He's no rack of bones anymore. Eats like a pig. Hes' BEEEUUTiful I didn't ask Scott how he thought that run would hold up. He was on his way to the practice field with Diane's Mick who will run tomorrow.

He agree's with me that this is going to be the best year to watch the nursery. - Thanks! Rub it in that I'm stuck at home! - There are so many second year dogs that have already been running open. Some real competition and I bet it will be a close finish for whoever gets it.

Jenny Glen

PS Pearse! I didn't know you were Canadian sorry I missed you- I'm new to the country so I don't know all the people in the Great White North yet. Maybe I'll get to meet all of them before they go hide away in their igloo's for the winter!

Jenn,

You have it all wrong!!! Scott will be able to see his lovely bride a day earlier....I saw the wedding pixs and you sure were one stunning bride or as Scott said "Gorgeous!!"

We asked him about the wedding at the clinic, his face lit up and he had the hugest smile and he said (something to this effect) that you were the most gorgeous bride and it was the happiest he ever was...and he sure was beaming!!!

I have never seen him smile so broadly in all the yrs that I have known him!!

Diane

How many of the nursery dogs will advance to the final round?

I see Scott was bumped down to third in the qualifying but is still an outstanding score. It ain't over until it's over, right?

Is it two days of qualifying (Monday and Tuesday) and one day of finals (tomorrow)?

Oh, so it's a combined score then. I didn't realize that - I thought it was qualifying for a final round and the winner takes all!

I think the combined score is a great idea, and shows consistency rather than a dog that might just really do an abnormally great job in the run that counts.