BC Boards

Nursery

Shoofly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Gin - she's going to have more helpers for fewer puppies expected, than any bitch every has had! Oh, wait, all the helpers are for Sam, not Gin. I forgot who really will need the assitance.

We'll be there for you, Sam. Which two of us get to hold your hands? Don't tell me that two more of us get to hold your feet - there's a limit to what even I will do to see your Gin's pup(s) born.

I was keeping quiet on the one puppy thing hoping maybe it would turn into 2...

One pup will hardly make for the whelping party we had for Dhu - pizza and maragaritas for the whole gang and Dhu popped out 8 pups like a machine. She was quite the pro!

Sue, if there's any more talk of holding feet, i'm going to be finding a hotel room for the weekend! Have you seen those monsters, come on!

Christine, when are you going? I'm keeping fingers crossed.

...sigh...I'll never catch up now. Poor Bette made herself lame this morning. She decided to try the straight at the sheep approach to get them off the fence instead of going around. She'll be fine, just needs to rest.

Good luck Christine!

Sam, as I said before, when Sarr was x-rayed they said she was having 5 pups when she was really carrying 7.

Renee