BC Boards

Howdy & Thanks

Deb Mickey

Originally posted by tucknjill:

NEW MODEL? Hell the old one aint even broke in yet...

I'm glad to see you're starting to come to grips with reality......

"the old one aint even broke in yet"

Originally posted by tucknjill:

Yer one to talk Chester....

What can you mean by this? My wife won't ever be as old as you.

BTW I would suggest you slow down now that you're getting older, but what's the point you're easy chair gets plenty of use as it is.

Mark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shut up, what can you possibly know? Senility seems to have set in...Markkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk can you hear me???? Itll be ok buddy, quick get the life support... Tehheheheh I tickly myself...I am going out to work Fred so I can catch up with you. This taking second fiddle to that Jody dog aint sitting well with me! He is red after all, so we have to work to overcome that!

Oh I will make sure I have lots for you to eat next weekend, Prunes, Gerital, High bran cereal...There is polident in the bathroom...Gosh what else do you get old people?

Ahh, now we get to start planning the birthday bash in earnest. I just got back from the doc and i'm free, no knee surgery for me! Not yet anyway, woo hoo!

Hmm, lots of time to plan, what evil things shall we do....having everyone i could think of wish her happy 35th last year was pretty good. And the birthday card everyone signed at the State Fair trial was pretty good...hmmmmm. Andrea, might need your help on this one!

sambday.jpg

Great news on the knee, Robin!!!

I am probably way too mild to help with the card, though. I do agree that Andrea would be a valuable resource.

Now, is dinner the night of the VA State Fair SDT the "official" birthday bash, or are you guys planning something more nefarious for that weekend?

Hmm, the official birthday is saturday but i think we could celebrate all weekend. Let's start with that thursday night though since we don't have to get up to run in a dog trial that next morning.

Usually we end up at a mexican place with great big margaritas. Last year i remember something about a waiter and birthday shot of tequila (no cake here!).

Robin - that's great news! yippee!!!

Now, if I can remember that far back, 35 was a very good year. Seasoned to the peak of perfection, aged to maturity, and old, did I say old, enough to know better. I must say the 5+ that comes afterwards starts the down hill stuff but by the 15+ it just don't matter any more! :rolleyes:

Plan the bash for Saturday - I'd hate to miss it!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am not gonna be able to attend my own friggin birthday bash AND steve witll be with his Mommy in Chesapeake....Could it be any worse...I have to stay home with Gin....urghhhhhhh. AND I cant even drink margaritas with you cause I have to be able to drive to the vet if I need to...arghhhhhhhhh I think everyone should just come over and have a party here so I wont be so lonely and pitiful..afterall it is MY 35 BDAY....sniffle...

So the puppies may be born on the same day as your birthday? Awww. Isn't that neat. You could share your parties every year!

At least you got people willing to come help you whelp. I got pups coming at the end of October. Who is coming up here to help me? No one! Not even my husband who will be in Washington at that time.

Jenny Glen

Hey, Sam, you know I will be sober. I can be the designated driver, as long as I am there. But I probably wouldn't drive fast enough to suit you, I expect...

And, Jenny, Alberta is way out there - you will have to fend for yourself!

• 4 weeks later...