BC Boards

Howdy & Thanks

Deb Mickey

It's BAARAMU (Please, sheep, I know you don't wantto do this, but you will have to do it, so what can I do to make it as easy for you as I can, so you can just go on out and behave yourself and get it over with)

Anybody who wants a place to camp out before or up til Montpelier can hang out with Sue R and me at my place, I have a couch, a bunkbed, another plain old bed and an good chair. And one shower. And Tim's getting used to company not minding the Rubbermaid.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Debbie Crowder-BaaramuLuke:

It's BAARAMU (Please, sheep, I know you don't wantto do this, but you will have to do it, so what can I do to make it as easy for you as I can, so you can just go on out and behave yourself and get it over with).

It sounds good on paper.

Some of us know the truth, but I'm not tellin'. :rolleyes:

Mark

Now, about the VA State Fair...let's see - one year, at the far end of the arena, we had The Human Cannonball, doing his thing every few minutes or so. Hope no one had any noise-sensitive dogs there that day!

How about the next year, when we had the MotoCross demos? Guys on small noisy machines, flying through the air all afternoon. Again, how about those noise-sensitive dogs.

And then there was last year - quite quiet, relatively but the world's largest inflated iguana at the end of the arena. This thing was stretched the full width of the arena, was at least 20 feet tall, and would gently quiver and occasionally roar, etc. The effect was a hybrid of Jurassic Park and Owd Ben. Luckily the dogs ignored this one.

I wonder what the "Show at the End of the Arena" will be this year?

Now now you two, no arguing! We all know Renee is the one slaving around in the dirt while Mark relaxes at work all day. (evil chuckle.) Girls rule.

HA! Sue,you're right - it was quiet last year. I was trying to figure out how many years I've been going down there to the State Fair and Montpelier, this year will either be 3 or 4, I can't remember. I don't remember the human cannonball, so maybe I wasn't there that year. Sounds like something you wouldn't forget! The show is always a good one, even if its just walking around the fair.

Renee, wondering how our girl will do with all that commotion...I've been prepping her, getting her out and about in crowds when possible. She's getting better at it!

Originally posted by sasten:

Now now you two, no arguing! We all know Renee is the one slaving around in the dirt while Mark relaxes at work all day. (evil chuckle.) Girls rule.

Now Sue, you know someone has to pay for all that dirt; or we'd be dirt poor.

Baaaaaa

Mark

Actually, that's part of what is so frustrating, it doesn't hurt at all. But it would hurt like the dickens if the cyst burst so i have to get it taken care of. I see the doctor tomorrow so we can make a decision, but right now i have surgery scheduled for tuesday. I don't expect that to be all that terrible even. But 2 weeks on crutches, stuck at home and missing trials? *And* missing the day between the Fair and Montpelier working dogs at Sam's and Sam's birthday party (yes guys, she really IS going to be 35 this time!)? I might die!

Oh Mark! You just ruined it! We could have done that at one of the trials. Darn. Except I don't think she's coming to Montpelier, not sure about the Fair. Wouldn't that be a hoot though!

Well Robin, I'm glad it doesn't hurt at least. That's something. I think Mary Brighoff has run a dog while on crutches, go for it! We'll just put you in the pen so you don't get knocked over.