BC Boards

WT trials

Found a listing of some trial results from overseas for last weekend.

NORTHUMBERLAND LEAGUE, Wooler, Open (52); 1, W. Elliot (Yetholm) Ben, 86 of 100; 2, A. Smith (U.S.A.) Price, 84; 3, T. Iley (Longframlington) Chester, 83; 4, R. Dalziel (Ettrick) Del, 82; 5, T. Wilson (U.S.A.) Moss, 81, OLF; 6, E. Luedeake (U.S.A.) Ben, 81.

Not bad, 3 of 6 top finishers from the US!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia beat Bobby Dalziel? Hell, she beat EVERYONE except Mr. Elliot! Quite an outing!

Geri Byrne of Border Collies in Action, along with Hope Hanson, Dee Samson, and Joan Bielar (Geri's Mom) are now in Tullamore and will be calling in updates. I'll be posting them on the BCIA website at www.bordercollies.com, so check in daily!

Well, Scott had a dissapointing day with Gwen. I don't know what her score was but he said she got lost on the outrun and then after finding her sheep she never stopped again. He said it was the worst she'd ever run. Good thing she waited until it realy mattered before she ran her worst run ever!

I'm off to do battle with Air Canada. We have Pleat booked as excess baggage but they won't let me book in Gwen too so she has to go Cargo. Trouble is you can't book it from Canada and if you call Ireland they can't figure it out. Air Canada doesn't hire the smartest people.

We would have saved ourselves the headache and sold her over there but I don't think there is anyone willing to pay what she's worth now! Bad Gwen bad Gwen.

Jenny Glen

Pleat runs tomorrow, but it is not in the same field. They said they would post scores on the WT website at around 10:00PM their time. I'm curious about the other handlers too. Bob Stevens ran on the same field with Wisp who is also only a youngster. (that's my excuse for Gwen "She's only 2 years old")

Jenny Glen

Originally posted by Jennifer Glen:

Laddie just learned how to lay down!!! Do you people realize what this means? He's possibly the smartest dog ever.

I always knew there was something special about that little Lad! He's going to be your next star! Have any recent photos of him you can share? What are his ears doing?

I know Andrea, I am moving slow but when you are dealing with the enormity of intelligence that I now have at my disposal in young Lad, you cannot take it lightly. I will nurture and cradle my future World Champion until it is time to take on Sam's "secret" otherwise known as Tak.

Jennifer Glen

The secrets shared with Laddie boy will begin to unfold over the next few months....it will be astounding..... :eek:

They will gather from far and wide to see the dog, the legend in the making....

as they say in the wizard of oz--are you a good witch or a bad witch----

and down south--just a witch--bless her heart.

debbie

I am a badddd witch a VERY bad witch! My little Tak man....BEWARE...or as they said in that tv show...DANGER DANGER DANGER! Course that might be danger for the sheeps..he is not quite the natural easy little angel he once was...so consequently I now like him even more! My little monster dog. I will have to get on the stick if he is to compete with The Napster and the Laddie boy...He didnt benifit from all the early pattern training that Debbie so kindly bestowed on Laddie boy...Not to Mention Zac and Tess and then there is that damn Jodi dog..I mean, really Mark..what is she nursery for what another three years?? How is a girl to cope? Poor Fred, guess I just ought to shoot him and me right now..sigh...think I will go have some kit kat bars...and then chase it down with a tequila shot..that will make me better...sigh!

Soooooooooooo Jenny Penny....Can we negotiate on the price of little Gwenny Wenny...I got another credit card offer in the maily waily....

AND imagine Sam I accomplished all that with Laddie during only a few short visits! Hee hee. When your good..... :rolleyes:

Yes people are going to start asking if I'll just rub their dog's heads...sorta like the Pope....or osmosis depending on your perspective.

debbie