BC Boards

Dogs are not cargo.

Hi again Woof 99,

I also try to see both sides, and I like discussing issues. And it is always fun having a debate with a Canadian :rolleyes: .

"What I do find though is that there are many people that I have met that obcess about certain rights they have, and that these rights are very important to them and they don't want laws to come and take these rights away, when if you really look at it, the rights they are holding on to are archeic and if these new laws came to be passed, nothing would change in their everyday lives."

Give me an example....

I am thinking about Gay rights and marriage....HUGE issue here in Minnesota! I believe that people are people regardless of sexual orientation. Hmmmmm ....Should I stop now or dig myself a little deeper!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said I was done here, but I've heard that quote of woof 99's attributed both to Frederick the Great and to the same woman who said she was glad she was not a man because then she'd have to marry a woman. Sorry, I can't think of her name just now.

Now I am really going.

muddy