BC Boards

Holly Morris at DC Fox 5 Live from National Finals

DC area folks tune in Fox 5 for Holly Morris live (RIGHT NOW) at the finals. Bev & Amanda on TV.

Two more 4min segments at 8:40am and 9:40am

Here is a summary of the morning:

5:45-6am Crew Arrives

6:30 People involved in the first report should arrive

6:45 1min tease

7:20 and 7:39 More teases (20 secs)

7:30 People involved in the second report should arrive

***7:40 Four minute report consisting of activity and interviews

8:20, 8:37 Teases for the second hour (20 secs)

***8:40 Four minute report consisting of a different activity, interviews and possible reporter interaction

9:30 Teases (20 secs)

***9:40 Four minute report consisting of a different activity, interviews and possible reporter interaction

There are 3 up on their website: 1) Amanda & Bev, 2)Bell Grove Plantation, 3) Donald and some action on the field

Holly Morris - National Sheepdog Finals

The three 4min clips are listed under the viewing window

Enjoyed all three. Wish there were more. Also noticed how well chosen the slant of each interview was in terms of promotion.

Thank you for providing those videos. On the Donald video, I imagine those sheep eventually went in the pen? Is it normal for them to be so stubborn? Did he do it in time? I wish I were there. I've never been to a trial. It would be such a learning experience to be at this one :rolleyes:

I agree with Jedismom- so exciting and educational to watch....thank you for posting the links. Sure wish I was there to see in person. Looking forward to any and all picture/video/great description updates. Will watch this weekend over the internet. Good luck to all the competitors and their wonderful dogs.

funny! i just watched the holly interview-very well done-but when nova herd the whistling, she had to jump up on the bed and listen. she was very interested, even tho she has not yet been whistle trained. wonder if that's instinct too! LOL

Archived