BC Boards

When Will He Out Grow the Hiccups?

Daisy stopped getting them about 8 months!

They were sooo cute cos her whole little body used to jerk when she was about 10 weeks old! We used to laugh at her and she didnt like it LOL !!

I think its really funny when they break wind!! They kind of look at their behinds and then at you as if to say "It wasnt me" !! Priceless !

Kessie still gets them occasionally, but not half as often as she did when she was younger.

Originally posted by Heppers:

I think its really funny when they break wind!! They kind of look at their behinds and then at you as if to say "It wasnt me" !! Priceless !

Yes, THAT kind is funny - but what about the sneaky silent lethally stinky ones whose source is anything but obvious?

Last monday I gave Kessie some leftovers for breakfast, something with asparagus. That was WRONG!

A couple of hours later we both attended a lecture where only two other students and the prof were present - and soon it was obvious that someone in that room was silently and stinkily farting the morning away...and there weren't too many "someones" to choose from. Of course Kessie was fast asleep and looking far more innocent than I ever will, despite the white skunk markings on her face

Allie still gets hiccups and she is now 1.

As to the "other" issue :rolleyes: -- we went to Petco last night to get cat food and there were only 2 customers and about 10 employees. They kept plying Allie with a variety of treats (which she loved, of course), but we had to live with the result all evening. Wheewwwww! Silent, but deadly!

Dazzle stopped them at 6 months or so. She looked so funny when she got them though! And she made really funky sounds when she hiccuped.

She was always so guilty looking, poor thing.