BC Boards

Say some prayers for Cheyenne please.

Linda -

I just caught up with this thread. I am so sorry to hear the news. Cheyenne is a beautiful girl and is very lucky to have you as a mom. My husband and I had a Corgi mix, Sam, for many years, and he ended up with cancer in his mouth. There was nothing we could do for him, so we just enjoyed him for the time he had left (about two weeks). He got to eat whatever he wanted, bark at whatever he felt like, and tell off whoever he needed to! I'm sure Sam will be happy to show Cheyenne around whenever she gets there. He's been there for a few years now, so I'm sure he's figured out all the cool hangouts. And, depsite his size, he was a crabby, old fart that was well respected by many dogs much larger than he, so I'm sure he'll take great care of her for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hoping for a miracle,

Jodi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Linda

What lessons these dogs teach us. I'm sure Cheyenne will enjoy the time she has left with you. Love her large, cry when you need to, and know that we are all feeling your pain, wishing we could make both of you feel better even in a small way.

Prayers are flooding your way.

Kristen