BC Boards

No! Why, oh, why can't I have just one more?

I'd rather have him than another dog :rolleyes:

Are you sure?....LOL J/K

She's a beautiful girl! If I had the money I would go get Koda's mom in a heartbeat. She was a red tri female too and I have never met a sweeter dog in my life; except maybe my late Skyler who was friendly to all but only super sweet to me. Koda's mom just loved everyone and would make your heart absolutely melt.

My wife wants her too. Anyone have $1500 I can bum? :D

Diane, she's in western WA state. I nearly adopted another dog from this rescue, then came to my senses & got a started stock dog (which was what I was looking for). If I didn't have my other mutt (who was a shelter dog from Maine), well, I'd be really sad, but I'd take this girl. I have a serious soft spot for red tri's with prick ears :D

And yes, I'd rather have The Man than another dog! He pays for his own food, and I don't have to take him outside at 3 am when he's eaten something he shouldn't have :rolleyes:

And yes, I'd rather have The Man than another dog! He pays for his own food, and I don't have to take him outside at 3 am when he's eaten something he shouldn't have :D

ROFL :rolleyes: Such a sweet sentiment! I think you need to write this down in a card and give it to him as a belated Valentine's day gift!! :D