BC Boards

We have our home interview today

We have had our application reviewed and our phone interview, and tonight someone from the AZ BCR is going to come over and meet Ceana and do a in home interview with Chris and I. I am so excited! Even if we are not perfect for this sweet guy (there are a couple other applicants for him so I know they will be able to place him in the best home for him :rolleyes: ) at least someone form the rescue would get to see Ceana and her issues so that if a guy came in that we would be perfect for they would give us a call. When we get a house down here Chris and I really want to help foster so we are going to let them know about that as well.

It went great! We were told " I would have no problem adopting out a dog to you." I am very excited. The woman we met with has a fear agressive girl as well and so she got a chance to gage Ceana, and see where we live. We have been invited to go and watch an agility comp. this weekend so that we can meet some of the other people's dogs who work with the rescue. The woman we met with last night wants to have a couple of their dogs meet Miss Ceana so that we can better gage who would be a perfect companion for her---- and us! We are on our way to our second BC :rolleyes:

Wow! that's awesome. I'm really happy for you guys. Let us know what you think of the agility comp. It should be fun.