BC Boards

Meet Jeeves

post-7750-1187973818_thumb.jpgHi, i would just like to introduce Jeeves are newest family member. Hes seven weeks old and we have had him home only 3 days. Hes certainly clever he already sits on command and comes when hes called. But most of the time he just sleeps. Anyway just an introduction for now, hope you enjoy the pic..

post-7750-1187973759_thumb.jpg

post-7750-1187973818_thumb.jpgHi, i would just like to introduce Jeeves are newest family member. Hes seven weeks old and we have had him home only 3 days. Hes certainly clever he already sits on command and comes when hes called. But most of the time he just sleeps. Anyway just an introduction for now, hope you enjoy the pic..

What a cutie. I love his face. :rolleyes:

Oh, Jeeves is a darlin! What a sweet baby. I am enjoying my new pup Kaylee, but she was almost 12 weeks when we got her, so I missed the fuzzy baby stage. Enjoy! Jeeves is a way cute name, too. I wonder if he really will be catering to you, or the other way 'round?

Beki

Oh, Jeeves is a darlin! What a sweet baby. I am enjoying my new pup Kaylee, but she was almost 12 weeks when we got her, so I missed the fuzzy baby stage. Enjoy! Jeeves is a way cute name, too. I wonder if he really will be catering to you, or the other way 'round?

Definetey catering for him i think, im living on baked beans at 42p a can whilst hes on science plan natures best at £8 a bag.

Beki

now with a name like jeeves you must teach him to go get your slippers :rolleyes:

He already does get my slippers just piece by piece.

thanks all for your very nice replies. What a crackin site.