BC Boards

Good Doggie Vibes Needed

Guest WoobiesMom

Guest WoobiesMom

I have just applied for an Admin Asst job at a pet products company near my house. Any good juju you all could send my way would be much appreciated! I'm completing my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and intend to work with crime victims (just completed 2 semesters of Victim Advocacy volunteer work), but right now I need some extra money and a work schedule that still allows me to finish school. I heard this ad on the radio and the place is 3 mins from my daughter's HS where I have to drive her every day anyway and only 15 from my house. It's part-time which is perfect and the best part.......

YOU GET TO BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK WITH YOU!!!!!!! This would be perfect for Woobie's socialization program and for my guilt whenever I have to leave him. I really hate putting him in the crate and leaving, why can't the world be dog-friendly??? Why???

So please, cross your fingers and toes, and say a little prayer to the doggie gods and goddesses for me and Woobie to get this job. Oh! They have matching 401K contributions at Day One. YAY!!!

Wow that would be a wonderful job! Really hoping for you. Fingers and paws are crossed! Lol....sending Juju out the woowoo! :rolleyes:

Fingers and paws crossed :D I sure hope you get it, it sounds like an awesome job. Could it be any more perfect?

Your taking criminal justice? That's cool. I'm going to sign with the Converse County Sheriff's Dept. in a few years (when I'm older and can carry a gun :rolleyes:) Good luck with your school.

Guest WoobiesMom
Fingers and paws crossed :D I sure hope you get it, it sounds like an awesome job. Could it be any more perfect?

Your taking criminal justice? That's cool. I'm going to sign with the Converse County Sheriff's Dept. in a few years (when I'm older and can carry a gun :rolleyes:) Good luck with your school.

Thank you! You can go far in law enforcement if you get CJ degrees (Bachelor's & Master's), I've had several professors who are also detectives, etc. and they say it's a very essential tool to have if you want to move up. Especially if you want to get into homicide. Good luck with your career, it can be very interesting!

Guest Freckles LaLa Mom

fingers toes and paws crossed! Thats two humans, a dog a cat and four ferrets. Thassa lotta toes and paws