BC Boards

What is the Big Thrill with the Bathtub??

Poppy spends hours lying in it. And even more time lapping the bottom of it or getting pepper to chase him in there!!

He also gets in the tub and digs...lol.

Originally posted by Beth G:

Poppy spends hours lying in it. And even more time lapping the bottom of it or getting pepper to chase him in there!!

He also gets in the tub and digs...lol.

My Odin has always loved the bathtub as well. He sleeps there at night, lounges there during the day and refuses to drink from anywhere but the running tap therein. :rolleyes: I think he likes it because it's the coolest place in the apartment.

We have bathtubs for horse troughs, 3 to be exact. Every day (usually twice a day) Thunder has himself a nice cool off in any one of the tubs after running around the field while out doing chores. Run & play a while, hop into the tub, lay down, get up and turn around, lay down, dip the nose in, shake the head, get up and hop out...then usually go inside the house to shake. Crazy dog. I have been meaning to get a picture of him in there. I HAVE to get one of him in the deep old cast iron tub.

We weren't paying attention tonight because H and I were griping to each other about the neighbor (long story) and suddenly we realized Jacko was not in the kitchen, laundry room or living room - the only rooms he's allowed to be in. H found him lying in the bathtub, hiding behind the shower curtain. Silly dog!