BC Boards

Meet . . .

Oh what a cutie!!! Vicious, indeed..... probably just a normal puppy attitude and the woman didn't have a clue!

I love all the names you've gone through, lol.

That vid sure made me miss the puppy days. :rolleyes: I wish I could get another.

Oh and about the collar, she was wearing it when I got her and it didn't clue in at first, but then I was like . . . wth? and took it off, but it wasn't easy, let me tell you. It was way too small for her and DH had to use wire cutters to cut through one of the rings to remove it. I want to bitch that woman out so bad :rolleyes:

Anyway, on a lighter note:

Here's an updated list of names:

Celebrian

Galadriel

Bree

Evenstar

Eärwen (Sea-Maiden)

Fëanor (Spirit of Fire)

Nimrodel

Morwen

Roina (Red-Brown)

Aranel (Princess)

Bein (pretty)

Vana (Beautiful, Fair)

Vanya (Beautiful)

Can't forget the most handsome (even if it is a "he" name) .... Legolas. That Orlando Bloom sure does make for one pretty elf. :rolleyes:

ETA: O I almost forgot to add that "temporary" Bree makes for one pretty puppy too!! Love the different color eyes!!

she looks stunning and those eyes! - I know you said LOTR, but Tolkien did base names on Anglo Saxon, of which Woden (Odin) is one of their primary gods.

You may want to consider Freyja? Freyja, taught Odin magic and regularly puts him in his place in Norse Mythology! She even gets to choose half of the slain on the battle field because she struck a deal with Odin.

Odin is the equivilent to Zeus in Norse mythology.

Sorry...norse mythology/heathenry is an interest of mine.

I do like bree tho!

Hi

She looks lovely. I'm not surprised you took her home with you. Who could resist? I know they were male but I always wanted to call apup Merry or Pippin. They're really unisex names and I love the characters. Just like I'd want the dog to be like. Loyal, kind, brave, with a great sense of fun :rolleyes:

I really want to go with Evenstar (Eve for short) but I don't think DH is going to go for it.

I'm such a wimp, I let him get his way with naming Odin (I wanted to call him Bailey), and it looks like he's gonna win with this one, too :rolleyes:

I like the name Bree...although I am a bit biased...my daughters name is Breanna :rolleyes:. I also like the name Wraith for a future male pup. But, your little girl looks like a Bree, you can see the devil in those eyes though

I can't believe anyone would actually believe this lil girl is vicious!

She is fiesty, I'll give ya that! But vicious she is NOT!

My guess is the mother doesn't have the sense to teach her child anything about dogs,

and got one cause her kid wanted one. Any maybe she was facinated with the eyes, I dunno.

Anyway, been up 36 hours. Bedtime :rolleyes: