BC Boards

Hi

Guest doggoddess2006

Welcome the the board.

Didn't someone post a while back something about different members having the same ISP number? Perhaps I misunderstood the technology, so perhaps someone can clear this up for me, but if two different members have the same "logged" number, doesn't that mean they are posting from the same computer? Or did I get that wrong?

Besides, I thought we'd agreed that we were going to leave the hostilities behind...? (Kat's dogs and Dixie Girl, I think the confusing "above posts" are a hangover from an apparantly deleted thread in which the posters who are confusing you indicated that they had some - um - tension between them.)

Again I just want to be able to post here unmolested. No nasty PM's. No putdowns, just advice. My whole aim is to learn about the BC. That's it.

I'm not trying to keep the hostilites going but I notice that Debbie (Ruff) is getting away with it and is following me from board to board making all kinds of comments on ALL my posts, on each board.

After the big blow out on another BC board I am already defensive towards her, and am AGAIN requesting for her to kindly not talk to me.

I mean really does it matter who I am logged in as. I changed my name to getaway from her,. That right there tells you something. Like I am trying to NOT keep this going. I'd appreciate the same on her part. I ask you is this possible? Can she ignore me????

Thanks.

BG, Welcome! I know what it's like to start over, too! I did it myself not so long ago. When I first joined these boards I knew very little about being a good dog owner and even less about Border Collies and I've learned so much since then.

Please stick around, you'll learn so much! There are very good teachers around here, I don't know what I would have done without them.

Also, just try your best to ignore the 'trolls'. If you stop feeding them they will eventually just give up and go away. :rolleyes:

BG, don't know about that but if someone is bothering you with PM you can click on their name and it will go to their profile then in little bitty letters on the right bottom of box(with their info in) it says add to ignore list. Click on that.

I hope y'all could come to terms. But if that is not possible then ignoring each other will be what's best.

I know what it's like to start over, too!
I am reminded of the lyrics of the Michelle Branch song:

And when you say it doesn't matter,

Well, it does. And all it takes

Is a mistake to eat your words...

And when you look it's gone, it's too late to turn around,

And it's another day facing yourself and the things that you've done.

Whereas you have "come out of the closet", so to speak, I suppose I should do the same thing. I also was on this board under another identity. At the time, I behaved shamefully, something that I still regret. (For those of you who will remember, I was the infamous "Wolverine".) I wanted to be a participating member of a board that is important to me, so I adopted another nom de plume. And, yes, even Annie adopted another identity as "Shadow". For the most part, I believe that I have behaved myself (although I have slipped once or twice, for which I have apologized when warranted). Hopefully, I have earned the privilege of continuing as a member of this board; but that membership has to some degree been tainted with deception. Since you now know the whole story, the decision is up to you. (Eileen?)

OK. I get it now.

But just so you do know, TheRuffMuttGang was here before you.

Does anyone know what the ignore button actually does? I have never used it so I have no idea. :confused:

I understand she was here first. She told me. And that's fine. But can we both be here without a fight? If we need to ignore each other to do so, let's do that.

BG, please contact me at eileen@bordercollie.org and let me know which account you wish me to delete. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow night, I will delete the doggoddess identity. Bustopher, I have suspended your inactive Wolverine account.

No one on these Boards wants to hear about spats that have occurred on other Boards. No one on these Boards wants to have to deal with hostilities imported from other Boards. BG and Debbie, please keep this in mind when you post from now on.

No problem. I am trying to do what I can to get away from her. And again I would I think it would be a good idea if we both could be adult's and just not talk to each other.

PS Eileen I have emailed you.

Bustopher, I have suspended your inactive Wolverine account.
Thank you, Eileen. Please delete the account; hopefully, I have learned my lessons, and this is baggage that is better left forgotten at the train station (where my train of thought is still boarding).

Guest TheRuffMuttGang
Originally posted by kajarrel:

Debbie, What is your purpose in this thread?

Kim

Kim, all I said on this thread was "Hi" so I guess the purpose was to say hello. Maybe I misinterpretted the word "Hi" again?

Kat--Thank you. I have never had the need to use the ignore button so would not know of it's use. I have never sent a single person a private message on this particular message board so I don't even know how that works here.

As mentioned several times by me and others, I have the amazing ability to agree to disagree, move on, and even interact with those I do not agree with on every single issue. Hopefully this will not taint every thread that BG and I decide to both post on.

Eileen, I hope you realize that the reason for my posts was that this specific person refused to handle this ordeal via private means and continued to post false information and accusations about me publicly. Therefore, I felt the need to defend myself.