BC Boards

The Gypsynator!

Yesterday I decided to compile a video of Gypsy starting from the day I got her up until now. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this but if anyone wants to give me feedback or comments I'd be more than happpy to hear them! :D (and make sure you have your sound on! :rolleyes:)

Enjoy! :D

Lisa

Very cute!

I really like the placement of pictures/video. They complement each other very nicely! (And they are super cute!)

I really like the whole beginning bit with the music! :D

Please don't take any of this the wrong way, meant to be helpful - not hurtful: :rolleyes:

Personally, I wouldn't have used DTBs every time - more straight cuts. Because the eye has nothing to look at and then must sort of "start over" for every picture - if that makes any sense. The DTBs give a nice effect, but it can also be harder on the eye - but that it just my own little humble opinion. It is a tough balance, because they really do give the whole thing a nice feel.

And this is really just me - whenever I make something with music I just have to sync them together. About 90% of the world doesn't for little slide-shows and things - but I can't help it! I find things more pleasing to watch if they go with the music (cuts on the strong beats). These are two recent ones of Dazzle (all video) with synced (sp?) music:

Video 1

Video 2

Anyway, REALLY nice video! And Gypsy is one of the cutest female (Its OK Ouzo, you are still the cutest/most handsome male!) border collies!

The videos are so cute! And some of the pics that we haven't seen here before. Nice portraits! She seems so interested in that cat! She's a tiny bundle of joy :D

Anyway, REALLY nice video! And Gypsy is one of the cutest female (Its OK Ouzo, you are still the cutest/most handsome male!) border collies!

LOL - I'm glad you put his little heart at ease, he actualy did tell me he was afraid he lost his place in your heart, Kat :rolleyes:

Yesterday I decided to compile a video of Gypsy starting from the day I got her up until now. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this but if anyone wants to give me feedback or comments I'd be more than happpy to hear them! :D (and make sure you have your sound on! :rolleyes:)

Enjoy! :D

Lisa

Hi I just watched your video it was fantastic .I have got a Gypsy dog too and I am going to do what you have done .Your Gypsy is so cute Mine has just turned 18 months old and has certainly changed my life in a good way How do they get us to love them SO much ?Looking at all that snow makes me smile it has been 40c here in South Australia over the last couple of days 2 extremes heh?

post-6019-1171864731_thumb.jpg

post-6019-1171865015_thumb.jpg