BC Boards

Introducing MACH 2 Cresent Moon!

Yup just like the title says. Cressa earn her second MACH this passed weekend. We have done limited trialing and she has blow me away these last two trials. Between these last two trial she has a 80% pass rate!

I wasn't expecting much at the last trail. Really was just hoping for 1 double Q and to get back into the swing of things. Instead we earn 2 double Q's and ended the weekend with getting 5 out of 6 runs. Making it so we only needed one more double Q for our MACH. We had one of our best weekends ever.

This weekend after the high of last weekend. Figure there is no way she will do just as good. Lol She totally proved me wrong. The course were fast and fun. Some of the courses was areas we(meaning me) aren't strong in. Cressa blew me away again. We ended up with 4 beautiful runs but only passing 3. And earning our 2nd. MACH.

Right now we have 8 legs and 3 double Q for next year nationals. We need a total of 20 legs and 4 double Q's. Will see if we can make it with the limited trialing we do. Would like to since they "should" be held in PA.

Anyways onto pics and videos.

483766_550728114961540_323431647_n.jpg

And will share video once I figure put how too. :)

Congratulations to Team Cressa! I'm sure you will make the Nationals in 2014 when they will (hopefully) be in Harrisburg. The Pennsylvania Farm Complex is huge and will be able to accommodate the Nationals (if the powers-that-be make sure to rent enough of the buildings). And if you like Mexican, I know of an awesome little Mex restaurant downtown. :)

Jovi