BC Boards

"In the mind of a champion"

mckaycanada

My dear daughter bought this for me for Christmas, and it blew my mind away (for those of you who know me, no snide comments here, please).

I have been able to see a number of fine runs at several prestigious trials (including the 2005 Bluegrass and the 2005 World Championships). But I've never, from my very novice viewpoint, been able to watch a run and hear the world-class handler's thoughts "as the run was made". It is an amazing experience.

Thanks Denise, Scott, and Alasdair.

No, it never ends. That's the beauty of it.
Well, it will have to end when I run out of money. I wonder if Geri from Border Collie's in Action would prevent me from ordering anything more for at least a couple months..LOL

OH, and I did go and order that video! So I think I have 3 orders now in the past week! Haven't gotten anything for so long I kind of went hay wild...

Umm..that should have been "hog wild" I just went and fed the sheep and got hay in my hair and my daughter mentioned the fact as I was writing...

I wondered why all of a sudden we were getting so many orders for this and then I tune in here and see why. The good news is that Denise sent me plenty. I agree she did a great job and what a terrific idea!

Sorry, Joan, I can't prevent you from ordering but do appreciate it if that makes any difference and fooshuman, feel free to order it all. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Geri

There, now you guys have gone and done it again. Every time I go to Geri's site (great site, by the way!!) I plan to get JUUUUUST one thing. Then I get more things - its like a huge snowball effect. I have been planning to order this DVD though, so I'm pretty excited to see it. Thanks Denise, and thanks Geri! You guys always give such great and prompt service.

Thanks for the props on the DVD. The response to this project has been very positive. Because of this, I'd like to do one with a couple of the top women handlers.

The in-depth narration of top runs is something we've not had enough of a peek into. I think it's a nice way to learn.