BC Boards

colour games

For those with too much time on their hands:

I've found someone who makes the sort of dog harnesses that I was looking for. They're actually padded in all the right places!

They're also padded with neoprene, which is great for my mud-and-water addicted doggie :rolleyes:

Now, the colour combination. I'm REALLY bad at this. What do you think would look nice on Kessie? Any ideas are welcome.

These are the options for the nylon part:

Gurtbandfarben1kl.jpg

and the neoprene, which will be underlying the nylon and showing at the sides:

Neoprenfarbenkl.jpg

And Kessie of course, in case anyone doesn't know who I'm talking about : DSCF1841kl.jpg

I guess it depends on your outlook -- do you like a more natural look or a bold contrasting look?

Allie and Kessie look very much the same and I love Allie in bright bold colors, so I would choose the red nylon webbing and bright royal blue neoprene. You'd be able to spot her at a distance. :rolleyes:

Being an Artist of sorts, I love colors! :rolleyes:

Because Kessie is a tri, the red might not look so great. Because the tri parts are more of an orange/brown/yellow color I don't think that the red would mix well.

I vote for either the (nylon) blue or the tan-ish one (on the far right). Then either one of the neoprenes would go with the blue but only the dark would really go with the tan nylon.

Well, that is my opinion anyway! :D

BTW, I love that picture of Kessie (then again, is there a picture I DON'T love of Kessie???)

I vote for the blue. If you wanted the natural look, I would go for the light tan.

Personally, I tend to go with bright colors for Dublin (red, blue, green) as I need help finding the collar under all his fur!

Thanks so much for everyone's suggestions!

Originally posted by Allie Oop:

I guess it depends on your outlook -- do you like a more natural look or a bold contrasting look?

I've finally decided to go with the more natural (black&tan) look on this one, simply because her other harnesses are blue and red (and you guys are right, both blue and red look great on her) so there'll be more variety :rolleyes: (does everyone accumulate so much dog stuff? :eek: Or maybe even more if you like shopping? I have heaps of it. And I hate shopping!)

I'll post pictures when we get it.