BC Boards

Now I know who the REAL instigator is!!

Okay, I have been stressing and fretting over this thing with Otis and Jackson. That Otis was going to just attack my poor innocent lil boy! HA!!! With close observation, I have discovered it is JACKSON who is intimadating Otis!!! Otis has used a doggie door before because of having lived with us before. I couldn't figure out why sometimes he would go out in the backyard, but wouldn't come back in unless I went to the door. He would just jump up to the window where I sit and whine. I know he isn't stupid! No, it is Jackson standing at the door, on the inside in the A/C of course and NOT letting him in! And Otis is letting him get away with that! Plus last night, Otis was just laying on the floor in the hall, and Jackson goes over by him and just stands, staring at Otis, and I watched Otis get up and go to his room!!! I think I have a lil stinker on my hands that has fooled me by his goofy, innocent looks!!!

My female border collie stares and sneers at whomever she does not want to get close to me. If they attempt to get past her, she darts out and snaps at them. I know that when she dies all my other dogs are going to breathe a big sigh of relief.

We all had concerns about how "guardy" Loki was with toys and food, etc.

Tex the Tank just ignored him and everything is well.

Now, Tex is guarding all the exits and guards Loki while he's in his crate. Too funny, because Loki wiggles around til Tex loses "sight" of where he is and Loki can slip by.