BC Boards

Arizona BC Rescue Calendar

There is also a new Border Collie club starting up. The link is www.bccofaz.org. N

From their mission statement:

Our club will sponsor a broad spectrum of activities in which border collies excel, including herding, obedience, agility, conformation, tracking, canine good citizenship, flyball, and therapy dogs. We are working on the process of qualifying for American Kennel Club accreditation, which will enable us to hold AKC-sponsored events.

To Clarify :

Arizona Border Collie Rescue as a whole has members on both sides of the AKC fence and as far as I am aware is nuetral on the entire issue. They are an organization that rescues Border Collies. They are not sponsored, nor does their calendar benefit the AKC. The proceeds of this calendar directly benefit the dogs. So... please buy one if you need a calendar and would like to help support a great cause!

To Clarify :

Arizona Border Collie Rescue as a whole has members on both sides of the AKC fence and as far as I am aware is nuetral on the entire issue. They are an organization that rescues Border Collies. They are not sponsored, nor does their calendar benefit the AKC. The proceeds of this calendar directly benefit the dogs. So... please buy one if you need a calendar and would like to help support a great cause!

If this was triggered by my post, please note that I was referring to The Border Collie Club of Arizona, (www.bccofaz.org) not the AZBCR. I have already bought my calendars and encourage everyone else to support the AZBCR by buying their calendars.

If this was triggered by my post, please note that I was referring to The Border Collie Club of Arizona, (www.bccofaz.org) not the AZBCR. I have already bought my calendars and encourage everyone else to support the AZBCR by buying their calendars.

No worries :rolleyes: I just wanted to put that up there for the lurkers. Just in case they thought the club and the calendar were related since most of the posts are from all AZ folk.