BC Boards

OT: cross your fingers for me!!

After the best day that I have had in a LONG time, spent away from the SO, I have decided to take the plunge, and move away from him. I have "applied" to move in with a friend of my moms in a house that I mentioned in a eailer post. and if she is ok with the two dogs I will be moving a small ways from where I live now!!!

This will be an chance to start over and find out who I really am. I am nervous about being "on my own" but I am so excited about the fact that I will Finally get the chance to find out who I am.

PLUS the bonus of $400 rent including all utilities!!

WHOOO HOO

Please keep us in your prayers and cross your fingers!

Aw!! You are in my prayers!! I know its scary but exciting at the same time. I lived with my parents in Missouri till I was 22. I moved clear to Idaho (!) for a new start. Within a year I was married!! I dont regret it for a minute!! I hope everything is great for you!!!

I just realized you live in OR where about is that from the Idaho border?

Smileyzookie ~ I am right next to Portland. so not so close to the Idaho border? its a little bit of a drive.

I have an update though.

I have told the SO. and he has freaked out like I thoguht he would and is moving out. AND our current roommate is moving out now as well. which means that I have to find some way to afford this appartment or pay all the fees to break the lease then move....

I just got hosed. and all my money goes towards bills and his money goes towards food and gas and everthing else. I payed al the bills and he now won't give me any money to buy gas dog food, food for me...

crappy.

but once this month is over I hope that it all turns out better.

thank you for your words!

Hey maybe we'll have to get together this summer! My best friend and her bf and my hubby and I are goin to San Francisco, CA then Shasta Lake, then Crater Lake. Crater Lake isnt a huge ways away. Maybe we can get together. We always travel with Rivendell. That would be cool

I still want to meet a ton of people from the board lol. Jodi is only an hour from me and I still havent met her lol

WHOO hoo!!

I won't have as mcuh access to a coumputer for a bit... :rolleyes:

but as soon as I get one up and running for my self I will be back!