BC Boards

Please send mojo for Tiga

He's a very content dog right now. We didn't know how much of that stuff he had eaten, but judging from what came out on the walk I think it was quite a bit. I think we're pretty lucky. I'm so relieved. Now I need a nap. lol. Thank you again everyone. It's nice to have a place to go where people understand how much we all worry about our dogs. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. We heard all the well wishes and got through the night just fine. I'm a little tired, but he seems to be ok this morning.

Thank you for posting an update, and especially good news. We all share the pain as we all can potentially have the same problems. I'm so glad this ended happily. :rolleyes:

He's a very content dog right now. We didn't know how much of that stuff he had eaten, but judging from what came out on the walk I think it was quite a bit. I think we're pretty lucky. I'm so relieved. Now I need a nap. lol. Thank you again everyone. It's nice to have a place to go where people understand how much we all worry about our dogs. :rolleyes:

It certainly is :D - and I'm so glad Tiga is well - even though you will definitely need a nap to make up for a bad night.

And Bustopher - how true - the love of dogs is a powerful thing.