Jump to content
BC Boards

OT disability

Recommended Posts

Start in the Government Listings section of your phone book. In our book, it's right at the beginning. Look under State Disability, or possibly Social Security if you're going for SS Disability, the Federal level.


If you don't get the right office at first, ask if they can direct you to the right office. If your DH has a union, call the union rep. You might also visit Colorado's government web site, it should be something like www.colorado.gov and noodle around there for a bit. There's a certain amount of paperwork, but don't let it intimidate you.


Your DH's dr.'s office might also be able to give you some info about who to contact. Good luck.


Ruth n the BC3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...