BC Boards

Crazy Dog

Quite right Liz, mentioning the breed should have been left out. I don't know what Cheyenne is also mixed with, don't even know for sure it's sheltie! LOL But as we all know, mixes will or won't exhibit one or more of their breed traits. And sometimes they just make up their own. :D Appologies to all the shelties! :rolleyes:

Quite right Liz, mentioning the breed should have been left out. I don't know what Cheyenne is also mixed with, don't even know for sure it's sheltie! LOL

If I remember her photo correctly, she sure looks like she has Sheltie. Quite the cutie, not that I'm breed prejudiced. :D

Sassy will take her apology with cookies, please! :rolleyes:

Well.......?? She says with her hands are on her hips, foot tapping the floor, an expectant look on her face....dont keep us all in suspense.

Our last BC had a habit of digging large holes as well, they were all in places that appeared to keep her cool like under a shrub, under a deck, beside a tree. I think she was trying to build a den to stay cool in the summer. We left one of the holes for her (under an old shrub) and filled the others in. She loved her hole/den under the shrub.

You may find keeping your dog cool with water or finding a good spot in a shady area for a dog house may help as well.

my 2 cents :rolleyes:

Craig & Mya