BC Boards

help with a jack russel lwho hates my bc

hi i wonder if any one can help? my mums jack russell bitch seems to have taken a dislike to my bc, at first when i introduced them they got on really well, but the jack(berry) started to get very protective over me. she wont let my bc near me or her. they seem fine when their both on leads, but the other day berry niped jake on the nose, when playing in a field. berry is smaller than a cat, but has a big charcater!!!!jake doesnt seem bothered about it at all!!

any one have any tipsxx

Yup I think so too. My neighbors pure bred jrt ripped my dog open in a fight when she rolled over in defeat. (The breed is just nasty), and my dog (that got ripped open) was a jrt that I had for almost 11 yrs!!

berry is tiny shes smaller than my mums cat, however she has no problems going for my mums bf whos 6 foot, when he brings me my cup of tea!!!!

its so wierd shes good as gold with me, i think she thinks i belong to her and "what the hell is that big furry thing doing following liane!!!" LOLxx

I think maybe you need to consult a trainer. Maybe it is dominant problems rather than aggression? Hard to say without seeing it.