BC Boards

Weigh-In

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I weigh shelby every week at petsmart... she has gained a total of 2 pounds in the last two weeks... at five and a half months she is 27.6 pounds!!

and Pete at a guess of 8-9 months is a whole 37.6 pounds

Does loose fur usually mean they will grow more?

Pete has his adult teeth but is so "smallish" but has HUGE paws and lots of loose fur/skin?

where shelby has tiny paws and her skin is just right

My camera isn't working, but Nick's littermates weighed in yesterday at 29.1 pounds (Pip) and 22.6 pounds (Phoebe). So it would seem Phoebe's slowing down a bit, but Pip is growing ever larger. I find it hard to believe that Nick has passed Phoebe. For comparison, Lark, at 10 months weighs 25.5 pounds....

(And Kat was a bit over 33 pounds--yes, Pip is nearly as big as Kat!)

J.

Puppies are so funny looking in the in between stages. tall and skinny and such lil heads! lol

I love it...

somebody yesterday thought shelby was a full grown minnie AUSSIE? lol!

I agree they look so funny :rolleyes: All legs, bone and ears lol

They probably were goin off Shelb'd color Lots of people forget that BCs come in Merele, or any other color save for B&W. At least Mini Aussie is closer then Rat/Jack Russel Terrier! lmao!

Talking about Mini Aussie... For the first time I saw two of them a few weeks ago at a dog park, and they looked so wierd, so small and toy-like... I felt bad for them, for some reason :rolleyes: They were cute, a tri and a blue merle, but something was wrong... them being the size of a pomeranian or shi-tzu...especialy seeing them next to some other "normal" Aussie...

Lol I know I thought they were strange too. Cute but strange lol

Well when I bring Black Jack home next week I'm going to have him checked out at the vet first so I'll know his offical weight, and hight.