BC Boards

Photos of our puppy "Sevenz"

In my initial thread http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?showtopic=14798 I promised to post some photos of our puppy. See attachment for 1st photo. I'll post more photos later.

Our puppy "Sevenz" is now 11 weeks old. We took these photos of him when he was 9 weeks old, a week after we first got him.

He had the biggest time outside with me yesterday all the while that I was scooping up the accumulation of his poop. He was so excited about me doing that that he decided to just take another poop. :rolleyes:

He's a real joy to have, and to play with. One of his favorite toys is a simple plastic water bottle. He's now beginning to notice the big wide world that's out there when we take him places. He's a real people watcher. While Sharon is grocery shopping I hold him up in the car so he can see all the people coming and going. He loves his playtimes, and especially being upon the bed with us each night to play prior to being put in his own bed.

Weldon

post-7908-1191252182_thumb.jpg

Ooooooh, aaaaaaah! :rolleyes: I adore split face pups!

Good morning to ya bc4pack! Yes, I adore split face pups also. Our other puppy (the one we had to put to sleep) was also split faced. They are almost identical with the exception that the white on Sevenz' face is on his right side, whereas Friday's white was on his left.

What a cutie! I'm partial to split faces as well, although they are not common over here (Australia). Does Sevenz eat everything he can get his mouth on? My pup Taj is 9 weeks old today and he tries to eat absolutely everything. Inside I can keep everything puppy proof but outside there are sticks and rocks and leaves and bugs and plants and a million other things that give me nightmares!

Michelle

What a cutie! I'm partial to split faces as well, although they are not common over here (Australia). Does Sevenz eat everything he can get his mouth on? My pup Taj is 9 weeks old today and he tries to eat absolutely everything. Inside I can keep everything puppy proof but outside there are sticks and rocks and leaves and bugs and plants and a million other things that give me nightmares!

Michelle

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. Yes, Michelle, Sevenz is exactly the same as your pup when it comes to eating everything in sight. Before I could get it out of his mouth, several days ago he had gotten hold of a piece of a styrofoam soft drink cup about the size of a quarter, chewed it up and swollowed it. It doesn't seem to have hurt him. I've had to take cigarette butts out of his mouth that people have thrown down in the grass. He also wants to pull entire plugs of grass out of the ground and eat it. And he wants to eat dirt. We've also had to take small pebbles away from him.

He got his second bath today. The wife said he tolerated it fairly well. Getting the soap rinsed off was a little scary for him, but he sure did like the getting dried off part. He thought it was great getting to play with the towel. He's such a wonderful little thing. We're so glad that we got him.

BTW, great "crew" you have there. I enjoyed browsing through your gallery also.