BC Boards

returned dogs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too apologize to the OP for getting a little off topic and I really have nothing more to say except that I agree with alot of what you say AK dog doc and I will take every word to heart that people have tried to help educate me about, but yes it did hurt my feelings. I guess when someone is as passionate about her dogs as I am and I have someone second guessing my intentions, it makes me second guess if I am doing the absolute best for my dogs and I get a little hurt. It's kind of like someone telling me I'm an unfit mother. A major insult to me and that's where the defensive side came out. I'm not too proud to stand up and apologize for my reaction, but I hope that at least a few could see where I was coming from.

One other thing I wanted to get straight was that I never criticised Mr. Snappy nor accused them of being part of the population problem. In fact, I hold people that rescue in high regard for taking on these dogs and helping them out so much. I only hope that someday I'll be able to do more.

I hope that in the future we can all learn to take a few mins. or days or whatever it takes to think about things and calmly approach our posts! Life would be so much better! Hope we can all bury our hatchets and remember why we are members of this forum. We all love these crazy dogs! :rolleyes:

No harsh feelings?

Jenna

P.S. Thanks to those who replied kindly!