BC Boards

Sam, are you ready for the invasion?

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN I just got home from Dean's last night..I am gonna cut the grass today, mulch the flower beds and move my hay. Tomorrow after I do my lessons in the am, I have to get the tarps up, worm the sheep, clean the kennel, do the laundry get the camper ready and thursday we can get the food stuffs. Other than that we are mostly done. I have to go mail the checks to robin today and she is gonna put the running order and time details up on the sheepdog list. I am REALLY looking forward to the trial this year, we have a neat group of ppl coming and it should be a whole lot of fun. If Randy remembers, he is going to bring a burn barrel so we will be warm and I am going to get Bailys and Frangelica (sp?) For coffee...I was gonna get beer, but geez its just too cold.

Mark, remember to check your trialer tires, dont want you to spend the whole trial on the phone this year!

Who cares about what Tucker will think - what about Steve? Your hubby is Steve, isn't he?

And just what wonderful things did the Buff Puff do last weekend? I am so out of the loop that I never know anything about anything!

Thanks, Christine!

That was awesome, Sam!

We'll be looking forward to looking at that belt buckle, so don't get nervous when everyone looks at your middle. It's a very accomplished middle now.

But you still won overall, right? And she was second overall, right? I will never understand this stuff!

Thank goodness I do so poorly in Nov/Nov. I will never have to worry about who's first, etc.

Congrats to all of you who did well last weekend. And congrats to all those who were brave enough to try even if you didn't do so well. That ought to cover it with some accuracy.