BC Boards

Sam, are you ready for the invasion?

She and I are taking shedding lessons together eh Denise?

Yeah, that shed sure did us both in.

Thanks, Sue. Just to clarify because Sam is too humble to tell you - Sam and Buff placed second the first run and placed somewhere pretty high the second run (she actually placed in the top ten with all three of her dogs the second run), making her combined score for Buff the highest at the trial. Angie Myers and Joe was reserve combined with two high placing scores. Then I think it was either Kent Kuykendall (who won the second run) or Bobby Ford, then me. The combined doesn't usually matter beyond the first and reserve, but there was talk of a double lift for the top 5-10 overall scores so I wanted to try for that. Too bad they decided not to do it but everyone was pretty worn out.

Sam also won the overall at this same trial last year with Tucker.

Thanks, Denise. Wow, that was all pretty impressive. I'm going to go out now with the dogs and play with cows. At least nobody will be laughing at me here, except maybe the cows.

And Sam, not only young and accomplished, but humble, too. Is there no end to her virtues?

Originally posted by C Denise Wall:

Sam also won the overall at this same trial last year with Tucker.

So Sam, you have TWO belt buckles??? Why don't you show those babies off on your mid-section instead of in a trophy cabinet? Are you not a buckle wearin' kinda gal? I hope someday I can win one. If I ever do, I will be so pleased I'd probably even wear it with my pj's! :rolleyes: