BC Boards

OT: What the heck is wrong with these vets???

Quebec men find dozens of starving Huskies

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/Article...montreal_060615

As if the demented owner of the dogs wasn't bad enough, apparently they're having trouble finding vets who will help these dogs!! :mad:

That is disgusting. Those pompous @$$'es are definately in the WRONG business.

Animal crisis' often occur "after hours". Vet's should know and understand this. It's all part of the job...actually for any kind of DR.

I can't believe someone could do that to dogs. How did he deal with it, day after day, knowing those dogs had no food? Surely, he could have turned them over to the SPCA? Apperently, they have said they would pay for a vet, so I am sure they would have helped with food or at least taken them in. Now that the SPCA is willing to pay for a vet, I am sure he will find one. Hopefully. The SOB needs to suffer. In many ways!

There is an old fable that deals with the animals who have a say in whether a sinner, seeking admission to enter into Heaven, should be allowed to enter. In this fable, the sinner had been kind and caring to unwanted and persecuted animals in life, and was allowed to enter Heaven despite his unsavory lifestyle. Personally, I would hope that God chooses to treat us in the afterlife as we have treated all living things during our lifetimes. A word to the wise: one can always speculate that "what goes around, comes around".