BC Boards

Really bad news about Boyden

Miz, Boy couldn't be in better hands, or mind or with a better heart. You are so dedicated and an inspiration to many of us. Stay hopeful. It really does sound so painful---but other opinions are imperative it seems to me and can possibly offer different options and directions.

My heart hurts for you all.

Please know I'm thinking of you guys.

Peace

Kim

Miz, wasn't long ago you were giving me advice on keeping my depression and or sadness under lock and key, because of Phoenix picking up on it. That is good advice, although one of the most difficult things to do when our babies are having such problems. At times we feel helpless and very lost. Like someone said, where there is life there is hope!

I strongly believe in prayer and the power of positive thought. Sounds like you, Boy, and hubby have a lot of both coming your way.

Our dogs are so amazing, being able to live each moment for what it is, for what they know for that moment. Boy just knows that you are his bestest friend in the whole world, and he dosen't even begin to worry about whether you will be there for him or not or vice versa. It's a non issue! That sweet precious pup has a lot to live for and you know how powerful that can be. All of my years in the medical field and the years of shareing my life with dogs, I have seen life lived beyond what the Dr's say, beyond what the xrays say, just plain beyond anything in our earthly realm.... I do believe in miracles, I have seen them happen with my own eyes, and your Boy has just as much right or possibility of a miracle as ANYONE else!

Stay positive...believe in that miracle, You, Boy's Dr's and God can pull it off when or where ever we least expect it!!!!

Since I don't live with you I don't have to keep my emotions in check, soooo, excuse me , it's hard to type through blurry eyes... :rolleyes:

Get well baby Boy! ((((gentle hugs))))for all of you

Miz,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know you will both do the best that you can.

The atlas is the vertebra closest to the skull. Think of Atlas holding up the world; that's why it's called the atlas. Hopefully Boy's will remain as strong as it needs to, as long as it needs to.

Let us know what they say at TAMU.

Lots of hugs and prayers for you and Boy. Asmentioned by someone else in this post, you were one of the well wishers and great inspirations for me when I lost my Zeus. He needs your love and attention and all our prayers and thoughts, so keep in mind that he has had a chance of living a wonderful life since he came into your home and will be taken care of and loved forever. Huggs....Kathy

AARRGGHH!!! :mad:

My vet's office faxed his file on Friday and Dr. Martin personally talked to the receptionist on Friday about the referral, but TAMU is saying they didn't get a fax or referral and won't make the appointment until they do. My vet is out until Wednesday and has Boy's file with her, so the vet's office can't fax it again.

All I want is a damn appointment made. This is absolutely ridiculous.

I emailed Dr. Haug and asked her to do something.

Thanks for letting me vent.

When something is wrong (like your dog :rolleyes: ) and then people don't help you out in every way they can - it can drive you crazy! :mad:

Well, wednesday isn't that far off, hopefully Boy can get his appointment soon!

Again, best of luck to you.....and Boyden.