BC Boards

ABCA WEB Health Survey - 2004

Denise Wall

ABCA WEB Health Survey - 2004

The purpose of this survey is to determine the incidence of some of the known canine disorders in ABCA registered Border Collies. In order to obtain accurate information, it's important to get representative participation from people who do not have affected dogs as well as those who do. Please take the time to fill out the survey now:

http://www.americanbordercollie.com/

Thanks.

C. Denise Wall, PhD

ABCA Health and Genetics Committee Member

ABCA Director

Denise: Is this a new survey or has it been out a short while? I do remember doing a survey like this a few weeks or month or so ago. If it's new, then I need to do it. If it's the same one, then I already did it. If I need to do it again, gladly!

How are all your lovely dogs doing? I will never forget how kind you were to me and my boy, Celt, at Seclusival this year, when we came to watch.

You commented on my boy's shiny coat which, of course, made me very pleased. Afterwards, I remembered the old saying, "If you can't think of anything nice to say about someone's dog, compliment its nice coat." But I know you were sincere, right?

Sue

Hi Sue,

"Denise: Is this a new survey or has it been out a short while? I do remember doing a survey like this a few weeks or month or so ago."

This is probably the same survey you filled out already. It's been up on the ABCA web site a couple of months.

"How are all your lovely dogs doing? I will never forget how kind you were to me and my boy, Celt, at Seclusival this year, when we came to watch."

Thanks for your nice comments. My dogs are doing fine

"You commented on my boy's shiny coat which, of course, made me very pleased. Afterwards, I remembered the old saying, "If you can't think of anything nice to say about someone's dog, compliment its nice coat." But I know you were sincere, right?"

I certainly was sincere. I'm a pretty direct person, in case you can't tell from my postings here. I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it. His coat just looked very shinny and healthy to me as I watched him run around while we were talking. I'm sure there's lots of other nice things to say about Celt, I just haven't been around him long enough to find those things out

Thanks for your participation in the survey.

Denise