BC Boards

Thanks for all the new pictures, especially puppies!

19 hours ago, Michael Parkey said:

Many new members have joined and posted wonderful photos of their dogs.  I usually check the forum in the morning, and a new puppy picture gets the day off to a good start.

Hear Hear!

I can almost keep puppy fever at bay with admiring the pictures of everyone's puppies.  Now I just need to deal with the jealousy...

I'm one of those new members.  I'd love to post more photos of Finnegan, but capturing a young pup in a photo has got to be one of the great challenges of life.  He's ALWAYS on the go!  Here's the best one I could manage over the past couple of weeks.

Finnegan is an incredible dog and I hope to share more soon, as soon as he slows down!  ;)

Finn.jpg

Oh he's a pretty boy!! I know what you mean about trying to get photos of the never ending motion machines called Border Collies! Looking forward to more photos as you can get them and as he continues to grow. I'm fairly new to the group with my puppy Rylie and there are so many knowledgeable people on here!

Thanks for the complements, gang!  Here he is at rest...

Maeflower -- I've seen those awesome photos you take of your gorgeous Rylie.  Keep 'em coming! 

D'Elle -- I think the fact that Finnegan was mostly white is the only reason I, as a pet owner, was able to get him.  The rest of the pups went to trialing or working homes, where apparently white dogs aren't as appreciated.  SUCKERS!  :P  Finnegan is flat-out awesome and would have made a seriously good working dog. 

Finnegan in Grass.jpg

He is gorgeous and I love his mostly white coat! Thanks too for the compliment on my photos. I've just printed out a 13" x 19" photo of the black and white one of Rylie. I'm going to make a frame and mat and it will be my Christmas present to ME!! 

19 hours ago, maeflower said:

I've just printed out a 13" x 19" photo of the black and white one of Rylie. I'm going to make a frame and mat and it will be my Christmas present to ME!! 

As a Christmas present to my OH a couple of years ago, I found one of those print-your-photo-on-anything websites and got four small cushions with photos of our boys.  Here is a photo of our George resting his head on his own cushion.  Dogception!

65916398_2431721826851073_3849969063061094400_n.jpg.2eb38b60d3c1a2c0d396dec722e79694.jpg

Lawgirl that is awesome!! I have a Fine Art America site where I post some of my photography and you can have photos printed on so many things! I should start doing that!