BC Boards

Sorry!!!

Hey all, Ive bien gone for as bit!! I got reptiles,VBS, and church camp , and texs getting chiped and nuetered in the PAST FEW WEEKS AND IVE BIEN REALLY REALLY BUSY!!!! Tex is doing great he wasnt fased much from bieng nutered, hes got his little sac (so funny with it floping around were ever he goes! :rolleyes: ) still, do yall know when it goes away? Sorry again!

Tex and Justin

hes got his little sac (so funny with it floping around were ever he goes! ) still, do yall know when it goes away?
No idea, but I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, and was going to do a search for you, but I'm at a loss as to which word to enter :rolleyes: . "Neuter" comes up too often and so does "balls" (it's a BC board after all) :D ... maybe you have more imagination than I do. Good luck!

Sometimes, it goes away withing a few months and others it never completely goes away but may shrink after a while. My two still have a teeny tiny sac, but after the hair grows back you can hardly tell it unless your looking for it. Hope this helps!!

Erm, dunno... the vet totally removed Poppy's "contents" altogether. At first I was shocked- never seen that- but it makes sense to. They don't need it anymore, right? Lol... :rolleyes: