BC Boards

Toys

So I was wondering if anyone had found some interactive toys, that don't require food, that they would recomend. Also what are some of the brands you have found really great, and durable. I'm a huge fan of Kong products, but I was wondering what other people recomend.

Yea she has a lot of balls but I was thinking more toys that are interactive but a bit more quiet and indoor. For instance she has on toy that is is a stuffed toy in the shape of a tree sstump and she has to pull the squirrels out of the different openings.

^^^ Hee Hee. I know that toy. My rehab vet pulled that one out of her toy pile to see how Torque would do with it. Awesome idea, but once he got the idea of what to do, he then started to aggressively snatch the squirrels out. We had to put the toy up before he destroyed it. For him, it would require supervision.

I just got done cutting up an old leadline and knotting the ends making tug toys. I paid $4 for

the leadline on sale and it made 4 tugs - the petstore rope tugs the size I made are at least

$7 each. Charley will run around the house playing with them by himself.