BC Boards

First USDAA Title! Yay!

post-11040-010759900 1338322446_thumb.jpg

Secret finally got her very first USDAA title this weekend!! Well okay, I shouldn't say "finally" -- It was her fourth day of trialing in USDAA, so she's doing pretty well. ;) I'm excited to finally move out of P1 in Jumpers and hope that the rest will follow soon (she's got 2 Q's in all but Snooker).

We managed a perfect day on Saturday with 5/5 Q's and Secret even got her first Tournament Q (in PSJ). I am finally feeling brave enough to give Grand Prix a shot, so she is entered in that for the next trial. :blink::lol:

We had a pretty epic adventure on our drive over to the trial.... Involving a blown tire on the freeway, a tow-truck ride and sitting in the tire store for an hour. The whole (really long) story is on my blog:

http://secretbc.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-day.html

No video, which I am super, super sad about. :(

We are loving our jump over to USDAA.

I felt a little bad since it was 6:45 a.m., but considering my dad is usually up by 5:00 I figured it was okay. ;)

I could tell it was early, though, when I told him my predicament and he asked if I wanted him to come help me. I was like, "Uh, Dad, I'm 2 1/2 hours away from home...." Considering they were watching one of my dogs, I know he knows I was out of town. lol So for all I know, maybe he was still in bed. Ha!

Archived