BC Boards

DDD

dhstiger

Originally posted by dhstiger:

Just a mistake. I did not think that would post.

You see how this group is? Three inocent letters and off they go. Thank goodness there are some of us that don't have devient tendencies.

I don't know who they are, but I am sure they are somewhere! :rolleyes:

Wow, that's a FUN game. Post gibberish and see what people think it means! Really get into people's heads. Ohhh mmmmmm never mind, I don't think I want to go there after all - tomorrow's Sunday . . .

It did not mean anything. I was trying to figure out how to post. I wrote a long well thought out question and did not see how to send the post. All I saw was preview post and something else. I usually see something like send. I lost the good questionI had and was testing when I wrote ddd. That is the story. Sorry

Originally posted by dhstiger:

I lost the good questionI had and was testing when I wrote ddd. That is the story. Sorry

You DON'T need to appologize! Really! We have all done silly things here! I hope you understand that all the replies were intended in good nature! We really are a good bunch of folks here! Except that one grouchy one that shows up using our names on occasion! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board! And please, don't take offense at some good natured fooling around!