BC Boards

We brought one home yesterday!

She is ball obsessed, retrieving is her job. She and Izzy got along very well yesterday! Chasing each other around the farm. She looks like she can work. When Izzy had the ball, Lexi's head dropped with her tail and she went into working mode. Doesn't look like she knows any commands but she has great eye. Izzy didn't know she was being worked, nor did she care. I'm going to limit her working other dogs as much as possible.

The ride home went extremely well. She just laid quietly in the back for the 5.5 hour ride home.

Toby didn't make the trek b/c the car still gets him very upset. The meeting went very well, and everyone got along quickly.

She slept in a crate in our room last night and never made a peep. She likes the yard and is sleeping quietly on the floor right now. I've thought about putting her back in the crate today, but she hasn't shown any signs of being anxious or nervous.

She doesn't make a sound. I have yet to hear her bark.

I can't wait to get her on sheep after she settles in more.

Her history is she was stray that wasn't claimed, not much else is known, but it seems like she came from a home where she was well loved, which is sad, but I'm glad she's here!

Tim

She is ball obsessed, retrieving is her job. She and Izzy got along very well yesterday! Chasing each other around the farm. She looks like she can work. When Izzy had the ball, Lexi's head dropped with her tail and she went into working mode. Doesn't look like she knows any commands but she has great eye. Izzy didn't know she was being worked, nor did she care. I'm going to limit her working other dogs as much as possible.

The ride home went extremely well. She just laid quietly in the back for the 5.5 hour ride home.

Toby didn't make the trek b/c the car still gets him very upset. The meeting went very well, and everyone got along quickly.

She slept in a crate in our room last night and never made a peep. She likes the yard and is sleeping quietly on the floor right now. I've thought about putting her back in the crate today, but she hasn't shown any signs of being anxious or nervous.

She doesn't make a sound. I have yet to hear her bark.

I can't wait to get her on sheep after she settles in more.

Her history is she was stray that wasn't claimed, not much else is known, but it seems like she came from a home where she was well loved, which is sad, but I'm glad she's here!

Tim

Welcome to the three ring circus! Sounds like you are off to a good start and Lexi has a great home! Any pictures?

Liz

Archived