BC Boards

From "Best of Craigslist" Well Done!

this makes sad even though i know its sarcasm.

That was my thought. It's way too true to really be funny... :rolleyes:

Here's another good one. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/njy/1284564684.html For the rescuers among us.

Good, but the list is missing the option to ask the rescue to return the dog that they had dumped in the pound, was immediately e-listed and pulled at the last minute by the rescue, but now can they have him back please.

Here's another good one. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/njy/1284564684.html For the rescuers among us.

Oh yeah, and what about, "I need one right now that looks just like Lassie (Benji, Fly, whatever...) 'cause the last 3 got run over and the kids are crying and driving me nuts."

Good for the writer of the OP ad for putting it out there where it's happening.

Actually, that was a real one. Back in 1990 when I was doing Collie rescue. And then there was the woman who brought me the puppy she had bought at Doctor's Pet Center for $600.00. She'd had it a week and said, "It doesn't get along with my 10 year old Cocker Spaniel."

Couldn't wait until the next day. Showed up on my doorstep 1 hour later with a 12 week old Collie puppy, the bill of sale and $100.00. She left the car running in front of the house, pushed the pup and paper into my hands and fled.

So, no sarcasm - just anger and disbelief. But Peaches was a wonderful pup. Calm, healthy, smart. Got a good home with a family that had one other Collie. Passed in 2006.

Good, but the list is missing the option to ask the rescue to return the dog that they had dumped in the pound, was immediately e-listed and pulled at the last minute by the rescue, but now can they have him back please.

Poor Rhys. He will never have to go through that again.