BC Boards

Help! I have a 9 month old BC running around the house

Izzy has gotten quite fresh these past few weeks, talking back, not listening, doing what she pleases, thinking she knows more than her parents. :D One day soon she'll realize that we do know more than her...I think.

Currently she is running around the house with a blanket she ripped off the couch... :rolleyes:

We'll be going a short hike soon to dispell some of this teenage angst :D

Tobey just looks at me like how can stand it? hahahaha

Tim

Izzy has gotten quite fresh these past few weeks, talking back, not listening, doing what she pleases, thinking she knows more than her parents. :D One day soon she'll realize that we do know more than her...I think.

Currently she is running around the house with a blanket she ripped off the couch... :rolleyes:

We'll be going a short hike soon to dispell some of this teenage angst :D

Tobey just looks at me like how can stand it? hahahaha

Tim

Wanna trade? Sounds like Robin would be an even match....:D

Liz

That's kinda funny :D (I'm allowed to laugh because I have and do experience the *teenage angst*)

When I say Chase bounces off walls, I really mean he literally bounces off the walls! He pushes off the walls with his back legs! ugh! When this happens, Gypsy the good girl aussie, stands there and looks at me like are you seriously going to let this continue!? :rolleyes:

I do get the feeling that both my aussie and BC Chasey-boy believe they are more intelligent than me. I just call that good training. I know I'm smarter but I let them think they are. We're all happy that way :D

Have fun!

Michele

& Gypsy

& Chase

We've gotten our female dogs spayed early on.

There were times when we wished we could have done that with out daughters - in their teens.

Now we know that grandchildren are the only reason to allow your childrten to survive puberty.

Thank doG, pups go through it way faster.