BC Boards

Introducing 'Nala'

Hi guys,

I just recently purchased a border collie puppy and I have to tell you, I'm in LOVE! I know you all love to be introduced to new family members so I'd like to tell you a little bit about Nala.

She is almost 10 weeks old and was reared in a barn. When we first brought her home she was so timid and frightened. Thankfully, she has come out of the timid stage and has really blossomed over the past couple of weeks. I am having so much fun playing with her and teaching her. She love playing frisbee and loves chasing her ball. As with all puppies, we are having issues with nipping and pooping indoors but I'm sure we'll get those resolved eventually.

I have attached a photo of my precious gal and, if you'd like to watch her practicing her 'sit' and 'down' commands, you can do so here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9hsHhNjWI

She loves cheese (low fat of course) so this is what I use as a reward while teaching.

post-9958-1240335256_thumb.jpg

Nala is gorgeous I wish you many happy years together.