BC Boards

Article on dog attacks

NRhodes

I wish I could say that here. The county and most cities are very aggressive against dogs that bite whether it was a harmless accident or not. The police have been known to shoot dogs here with little or no provocation or reason other than their own individual fear of dogs. One cop shot a dog that was trying to protect it's injured owner. They wouldn't listen to the owner at all. There reason, the owner was injured and the dog would not let them pass. They didn't even bother to wait for animal control who arrived a couple of minutes after they killed the dog.

I wish I could say that here. The county and most cities are very aggressive against dogs that bite whether it was a harmless accident or not. The police have been known to shoot dogs here with little or no provocation or reason other than their own individual fear of dogs. One cop shot a dog that was trying to protect it's injured owner. They wouldn't listen to the owner at all. There reason, the owner was injured and the dog would not let them pass. They didn't even bother to wait for animal control who arrived a couple of minutes after they killed the dog.

That's sickening. My dogs and I stay as far away from the law as we possibly can. I don't trust them as far as I can see them.