BC Boards

doggy Get Toghether

This is just a thought, and I know that I am new

But now that Shelby is able to venture out into the doggy world and interact with those of her own speices, I would love to form a B/C get together one weekend for those in the S.Washington, N. Oregon Area.

I would love to see a bunch or even a few B/C's coming togheter and meeting one another, along with being able to meet other B/C owners in person and Swap stories I just think that it would be a fun Experiance.

SO if anybody is interested or wants to set something like that up! let me know!

AND WOW i need to look at what I am typing.... my spelling is not quite up to par

There's lots of interest here from all of us Pacific Northwesterners from Oregon to Idaho to British Columbia. Problem is, none of us so far seem to have a situation/place that would be good for a get together. Such an event would be an overnight for at least some of us.

I'm on five acres but its a hill and not fenced.

I'm in Vancouver, WA. I also live on 5 unfenced acres, though mine's pretty flat.

I guess we should put on our thinking caps and try to figure out a good spot. :rolleyes: Think think think....

Well, if someone has LOTS of that orange contruction barrier, I'd be willing to get some Tposts to put it up around my back acres... hehe. I have a neighbor that has her entire back 4 acres cyclone fenced, but they aren't really dog ppl. :D

We do have an 8 acre dog park here. Only problem is not much hospitality available (no one's house and no potty!) and any other dog could show up and be a problem.

Oh Oh, there's a herding farm here that I know has had a rough collie get together and I know some of the folks here know the place:

Brigand's HideOut

9802 N.E. 156th St.

Battle Ground, WA

360-772-3064

Web site www.brigandshideout.com

It's only like 3 miles from my house. Maybe someone here who knows them can arrange for some 'rental' time or whatnot :rolleyes: I'd definitely allow campers on my unfenced property if need be

OK! well I am going to start looking around, and I will give that place a call

Brigand's HideOut

9802 N.E. 156th St.

Battle Ground, WA

360-772-3064

Web site www.brigandshideout.com

it is going to get cold pretty fast now.... :rolleyes: so! YAY! i am excited. lol

Thats what I was thinkin. March may be a good month.. we should do it say the 19th lol, that would be a great birthday. :rolleyes:

But yes spring might be best so that way we have time to plan and get everything together. and if we are going to rent a place for the doggies to play, it'll give some time to get the funds. for any of the money Deficient. i.e. me lol

lolol March would still be snowy here at least. It snowed clear into April I think last year... I couldnt wait for it to be over.

Dog Lady, I know of 3 on the board(including you) from Boise, and me from Mountain Home (1 hour away in case you dont know that lol - how you couldnt, and live in Boise I dunno lol, but in case). There's Jodi, you, and I belive her name on here is jaggedmtn or somethign like that. lol.

well,

your lucky.

lol

we don't get to much snow in the valley. in fact it rarely sticks and when it does its for one night then its all slush the next day :eek:

I just might move to the state of potatos lol, just for the snow.

We'll figure a non snowy time